Your Bankruptcy Certificate
- Sign up or register for the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF) class
- YourBKCert.com is operated by Debt Education and Certification Foundation
- DECAF is based at 112 Goliad St, Benbrook, TX 76126-2009
In order to register for the Debt Education and Certification Foundation online class the user will have to provide their name, phone number, SSN or EIN, and email address. The user will also be asked to explain if they have an attorney and if the course is a profiling course or a after filing course (i.e. are they filing before or after declaring bankruptcy).Advertisement:
The Credit Counseling (Pre-filing course will cost the consumer .00 (for individual or couple filing together). Consumers taking the Debtor Education (i.e. after filing course) will cost the user .00 (for individual or couple filing together).
- Sign up includes 24/7 access to Financial Counselors to help guide them through bankruptcy
- Payments can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, Capital One)
- Fee waiver is available in cases where the debtor has income less than 150 percent of the poverty guidelines last published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- The certificate will be able to be printed immediately after taking the course
- The certificate will also be available via email
- Course 1 and Course 2 are offered through BKcert, a U.S. Trustee approved agency
- DECAF does not receive ongoing funding from credit card companies or other types of lenders and is only funded by students completing credit counseling and debtor education courses
- Those who sign up for the classes may receive a promotional text message from time to time from DECAF
- DECAF will not sell the customers information for a profit
Any questions in regards to Your Bankruptcy Certificate can be directed to 1-866-859-7323 or for techinical support please dial 1-866-859-7323. Attorneys looking to speak with a DECAF agent should dial 877-332-2366. Spanish speaking customer should dial 1-866-963-2095.