XPOTCPA Class Action Settlement
- Ability to get more detailed information on the class action lawsuit, named Leung, et al. v. XPO Logistics, Inc., which is under consideration of the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
- KCC Settlement Administrator operates the XPOTCPASettlement.com website
- Given as a case No. 15-cv-03877
Anyone in the United States who has received a pre-arranged delivery request for IKEA delivery after May 1, 2019, the phone numbers of which are identified in the call data that were provided during the trial under the indicated trial outputs XPOLG024550 and XPOLG024553 are determined by the class member. To claim, a member of the class must have a XPOTCPA claim identification number and a PIN to the Settlement Notice that will be sent via US Mail. Those who do not have the claim ID and PIN code will not be able to .
In order to avoid a long trial that can cost millions of dollars to the company (estimated costs will be about $ 7 million), XPO Logistics has agreed to settle, although it does not recognize any unlawful actions on its part.
Read also: What do I need to fill out the survey? See more about www dollartreefeedback com application
- According to experts, the estimated amount expected to be paid to each class member is from $ 131 to $ 263, although the exact amount of money is still unknown.
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/7/2018
- Board members who are not satisfied with the settlement in the amount of $ 7 million and would say they want to participate in this hearingT
- he lead plaintiff is named Vincent Leung
Administrator, P.O. Box 404040, Louisville, KY 40233-9844 are ready to answer any questions regarding to the XPOTCPA Class Action Settlement, or call 1-866-726-1092.
Class members may want to send by e-mail, may release him from TCPA [email protected]. All class members who file valid claim will be represented by Keith Keogh, Esq. from the law firm of KEOGH LAW, LTD. XPO Logistics, Inc. has hired E. Clay Marquez from the law firm of O’MELVENY & MYERS LLP.