Watch Disney Junior Activate
- Activate a Disney Junior account online
- Activation is a must for parents with children who love Disney Junior TV Shows
- Must provide an activation code in order to start the process
WatchDisneyJunior.com/Activate is operated by the Walt Disney Company. The service requires a participating TV provider account. Disney Junior fan boys should also note that show and episode availability is subject to change. Those who do not have an activation code will not be able to activate the Disney Junior channel (please contact the users local cable provider for more information). The Disney Junior watch TV service is available for My AT&T UVerse, Xfinity, DIRECTV, Spectrum, Cox, and DISH. Once the Disney fan boy customer has successfully completed the Disney Junior activation process they will be able to watch full episodes, clips and more of their favorite Disney Junior shows.
Some of the more popular devices that support Disney Junior TV include Apple mobile devices, Android mobile devices, Fire tablets, Apple TV, Roku Streaming Stick, and Google Chromecast. The Roku streaming stick and Fire tablets should be available at most Best Buy retail locations. At this time Watch Disney Junior does not support Smart TV’s (but Disney is working hard with TV manufactures to change this).
- Certain restrictions apply
- This is a must for parents with kids under 10
- Viewing of content (to include cartoons) requires current verified Disney Junior subscription
- Live video and the newest full episodes are only available with a participating TV provider (i.e. Cox, Spectrum)
- In order to watch participating TV providers available in a given area and sign in, select the key symbol
- Popular shows include Vampirina, Mickey Mouse ClubHouse, DJ Melodies, and Dream Big Princess
Complete list of Disney network sites:
Read also: What do I want to complete the survey? See more about dollar general customer survey