Visa Prepaid Ready Link
- Check where to buy a prepaid Visa card in any given area of the united States
- Visa.com/ReadyLink is managed by Visa who is a global payments technology company working to enable consumers, businesses (both large and small), banks and governments to use digital currency
- The where to buy directory will contain retailers such as Walgreens, Rite Aid, or Safeway
In order to check the location of a Visa prepaid card the user will have to input the city (i.e. Miami, FL) in which they plan on purchasing the card. Once the city name has been inputed along with the type of card (prepaid, ready link, travel money) the user will be shown a map with all the locations in which the Visa Prepaid Ready Link card can be purchased.Advertisement:
Please note the ReadyLink find a card service directory is for general information purposes and may not include the most recent data. The data are subject to change and retailers sometimes discontinue the card without notifying Visa.Advertisement:
- A must for consumers searching for a ReadyLink card in their area but are unsure on who sells them
- The Visa Prepaid ReadyLink card is a reloadable card (not a credit card) and can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa prepaid logo is present
- This card will not harm or improve a credit rating and will not report to the major credit agencies
Any questions in regards to the Visa ReadyLink prepaid card can be directed to an award wining customer service agent at 1-800-847-2911 or for those who have a tough time hearing please dial 1-800-TDD-1213.
Visa does not guarantee that a ReadyLink card with be available at the retailer in questions and for the most up to date stocking information please contact the merchants (i.e. Walgreens, CVS) directly.