Verizon Bill ViewAdvertisement:
- Allows a customer to view their bill online
- Requires the customer to sign into their account with their user ID
- For any questions about the site or Verizon bill please dial 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
My Verizon customers can pay a bill using a checking/savings account or credit card. Customers MUST first register for the My Verizon account service in order to enroll for payment options. The service allows a user to view, copy, print, or export a bill online, get hard copies of a Verizon bill or request different formats. The Verizon Bill View service also allows a customer to view current or past bills.Advertisement:
Further MyVerizon Notes
- Allows Verizon Freedom bill pay
- Customers can print or download a bill or see back copies
- Payment alerts can be set up through email or text alerts
- Track cell phone minutes and messages
- Update MyVerizon profile
- Modify payment methods
- Change or modify a calling plan
For customers who would rather check their bill by phone please dial 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966). Please be sure to have a copy of the bill in hand when making the call as information from the Verizon bill will be needed. In the event of a customer move please relocate the service from the current location to a new residence using the Verizon move online service.
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc.
- Based out of Basking Ridge, New Jersey with over 120 million customers
- Founded due to a merger between Bell Atlantic and GTE
Verizon Wireless is one of the most popular wireless service providers in the world with the top rated wireless network in the US. The firm specializes in 4G connectivity which was originally released on June 5, 2019 in 38 US cities. Verizon is partnered with other major companies to include Apple, Catalyst Communications Technologies, LTE in Rural America and General Motors.
- Domain: verizon.com/billview
- Operated by: Verizon
- Designed for: Wireless customers