Try So Clean Trial
- Try the world’s first and only automated CPAP sanitizer risk free
- Customers who are not happy with the Try SoClean device can return it for a full refund!
- TrySoClean.com is recommended by the legendary Dr. Krainin
This machine is billed as a automated CPAP cleaning and sanitizing until that kills 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in your mask, hose, and reservoir with no disassembly, no water, and no harsh or messy chemicals in order to enhance your home CPAP experience. Usually TrySoClean cost 9 but for a limited time customers can get a discount and only pay 9 (this includes FREE Shipping).Advertisement:
TrySoClean.com Promotional NotesAdvertisement:
- This device will KILL CPAP germs in minutes (not hours)
- The promotional offer also comes with a free adapter kit
- Patented, FDA registered and independently lab tested
- The cleaning cycle last about 7 minutes
- Offers a live chat service during regular business hours
- Limited availability in certain medical supply stores
- Authorized resellers include Amazon, CPAPMiami, FSA Store, and Seventh Street Medical Supply
User review are pretty high across the web. Amazon.com customers give the TrySoClean product a 4.3 out of 5 stats based on 449 reviews with 67% of those reviews being a perfect 5 stars (only 14% check in with a 1 star). Those who purchase the product on Amazon will purchase it from cpapXchange but Fulfilled by Amazon and comes in easy-to-open packaging.
Roger that but who can the customer contact with questions about the promotion or TrySoClean product?
Please dial 800-747-1030 for questions in regards to the risk free promotional offer. Any questions about the product itself can be directed to a TrySoClean customer support agent at 800-341-7014 or for those dialing outside the United States please call +1(508) 363.0415.
Those looking to contact the company by mail can write to: SoClean, 36 Town Forest Road, Oxford, MA 01540 USA.