Tracfone Service Plans
- Enter a Tracfone number in order to shop for a service plan
- Tracfone.com/Direct/350Minutes is managed by SafeLink
- Please note each Service Plan includes a fixed amount of high-speed data as specified on the plan you have purchased, 30 days of Service, replacing any remaining free monthly 500 MB of data for qualified participants
The service is available in both English or Spanish and customers can pay using any major credit card to include Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard. Those who already have an airtime service plan can enter their phone number and PIN in order to start the process. Those who do not have a service place PIN will have to provide their current number in order to check available plans.Advertisement:
- Ideal for consumers looking for a cheap phone plan
- Phone numbers that are not working will display an invalid status
- SafeLink reserves the right to terminate the customers service for unauthorized or abnormal usage
- High speed data does not transfer over from one 30 days service period to the next
- Those who are enrolled, the service will revert back to the standard SafeLink plan after 30 days
- Unused minutes and data will not carryover from month-to-month and a month is defined as 30 days via the terms and conditions associated with the Tracfone contract
TracFone Wireless is considered America’s #1 prepaid wireless provider. Tracfone offers some pretty decent phones at a good price to include the Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro, LG X Style Refurb, and the Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. Please note some TRACFONE phones and Airtime Cards include a Double or Triple Minutes for Life feature.
Any questions in regards to the Tracfone Direct 350 minutes promotion can be directed to a customer service agent at the high-end Customer Care Center at 1-800-378-1684 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.