Activate Techron Advantage Card
- A Techron Advantage card can be easily activated online
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc manages TechronAdvantageCard.com/Activate.
- Members can sign in to the account by using a username and password in order to activate a card (new customers must first register)
Please note the are issued by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”) issues the Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards which are not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
A Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card registration of the account requires: users account number, name, phone number, and a valid email address. The email address is necessary to send alerts and account statements to the Techron credit card member. When registering please have the card in the customer poccession and be the primary account holder (only the primary account holder has authorization to register the Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card).
- The whole activation process does not take more than 2 minutes
- Activation requires Internet connection and can be activated from most smart phones
- The number of Techron Advantage Card is located on the front of the card or on the customers billing statement
- The card does come with a lucrative full credit program BUT the maximum of 0 in total Fuel Credits may be accrued and redeemed in any calendar year
Dial 1-855-285-9595 to receive information about activation process. Chevron Consumer Connections Center operates: Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm CST, closed during US holidays. Those who are looking to reach the Consumer Connection Center by mail can write to: PO Box 4000, Bellaire, TX 77402-4000, USA. Customers looking to make a Techron Advantage Card credit card payment via US Mail should make it payable to “Chevron”.