Target Merchandise Return Card
- Target fan boys will receive a merchandise return card for any approved non-receipted return or return using a gift receipt
- Target.com/MerchadiseReturnCard is operated by Target Brands Inc.
- Please note this card can ONLY be redeemed in store (i.e. not available for online redemption)
The Target Merchandise Return Card can only used at actual Target in store location in order to protect the customer from fraud. The best way to check the balance of the card is by asking the Target employee at the time of check out or check the receipt once the purchase has been made (the balance can be found at the bottom of the Target receipt). The original gift card receipt will also be needed in the ugly event that the card is lost or (even worse) stolen!Advertisement:
The Target Merchandise Card cannot be redeemed on Target.com or for cash or credit (except where required by law). The card value cannot be transferred to another merchandise return card (i.e. Best Buy, Walmart), gift card (Fifth Third Bank) or prepaid card. Card funds do not expireAdvertisement:
- The merchandise return card is used for returns only
- This merchandise return card can be redeemed for merchandise or services (other than gift cards and prepaid cards) only at Target Stores
- This merchandise return card can be redeemed for merchandise or services (other than gift cards and prepaid cards) at Target stores
- Those who acquired the card with a Government issued ID may have to present the ID when making a purchase
- Customers are not allowed to reload the card with additional funds
Any questions in regards to the Merchandise Return card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-544-2943. Please note the Merchandise card cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred to another Target fan boy.