- The status of an upgrade can be checked with Sprint online
- Customers who are eligible for an upgrade will be happy to know that their upgrade fee will be waived when they buy a new phone online (at Sprint.com) or call Sprint over the phone
- Those who are not eligible for an upgrade can try to doing their business in another place
Sprint.com/Upgrades is managed by Sprint. Users must be 18 years of age or older and they also have to use their own account to qualifey for the upgrade. Anyone can direct questions about the upgrade service to a Sprint customer service agent at 1-866-275-1411 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm CT or Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm (this same number can be used to purchase a phone under the eligibility promotion in order to avoid the nasty upgrade fee). To verify the eligibility of customers at Sprint.com/Upgrades, the customer will be forced to enter his phone number along with his billing zip code. Sprint customers can also check their upgrade status by singing into their online account with their username and password.
- 1. All accounts must have a good reputation to be eligible for upgrade
- Sprint reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this promotion at any point in time for any reason under the sun
- Customers who are eligible for an upgrade can pay the full amount due by credit or debit card OR register for the program of payments under the Sprint Flex Lease
- Sprint Flex is a money making method devised by Sprint that leases the customers phone from Sprint (not a good idea for those who like to save money)