Sam’s Club My Credit Card
- Using a credit card account online associated with Sam’s Club
- A User ID is compulsory
- Please note the may differ from your Sam’s Club.com User ID
New customers of the Sam’s Club My Credit Card service should register and provide their card number, billing zip code, and contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number) for this reason. The registration process will take 3 to 6 minutes to complete and the customer will want to have their Sam’s Club card on hand. Anyone can direct questions about the Sam’s Club credit card account to a customer service agent at 1-866-220-0254 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (closed on Federal Holidays). Please note The Sam’s Club Credit Card Mobile Credit Center (the is operated by by Synchrony Bank (SYNCB) who is also the issuer of the popular Sam’s Club credit card.
Why on earth would anyone want a Sam’s Club Credit Card?
- Newcomers will obtain 5% cash back on gas purchases (on the first 00 on the year in purchases then 1%)
- Destinations and dining out have 3% cashback
- No costly foreign transaction fees
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Customers can use credit card as a Sam’s Club membership card when checkout
- Maximum of ,000 in Cash Back rewards can be earned in a calendar year regardless of how much money the member spends at Sam’s Club