Johnny Rockets Customer Survey
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Johnny Rockets visit
- RocketsListens.com is managed by InMoment Inc.
- All survey feedback will be kept confidential and will only be used to increase the customer service at the Johnny Rockets in question
In order to start the survey the customer will need to provide the 4 digit survey code from the Johnny Rockets receipt. This code can be found towards the bottom of the receipt and those that input the wrong code will see the following message; “sorry that is not a valid answer, please try again”. Johnny Rocket fan boys who see that message should double check the code and try again.
- Make a purchase at Johnny Rockets
- Save the receipt (or memorize the 4 digit code)
- Drive directly home and power up the old PC
- Navigate to the survey url (i.e. rocketslistens.com)
- Answer all the questions
- Sleep easy knowing that the Johnny Rockets in question will be a better place to eat
Please note the survey cannot be taken over the phone by dialing a toll free number and it does not appear that Johnny Rockets is offering a reward in return for the feedback (if a reward is provided please post the reward in the comments box at the end of this article).
The Johnny Rockets Group Inc. is a Lake Forest, CA based restaurant that attempts to mimic 1950s diner-style restaurants (and does a good job at it).
Read also: What do I need to fill out the survey? See more about www.dollar tree application
Top menu items when visiting a Johnny Rockets includes the Sourdough Burger Melt, Rocket Chili Dog, and the Philly Cheese Steak. Customers also need to try their world famous milk shakes that come in Peanut Butter, Oreo, Chocolate, and Banana favors.
Customers can obtain a FREE Johnny Rockets burger when they sign up for the Rocket-EClub… in order to sign up the customer only needs to provide their name, birthday, and email address.