Postmates Courier Settlement Claimant Portal
- File for a piece of the estimated pie of $ 8,550,000.00 in the "Singer v. Postmates, c / o GCG" hearing, PO Box 10451, Dublin, OH, 43017-4051.
- PostmatesCourierSettlement.com considered by the District Court in the Northern District of California
- Submitting an application online requires the claimant ID and Verification Number.
Singer v. Postmates, c / o GCG, PO Box 10451, Dublin, OH 43017-4051 are listed as Case No. 4: 15-cv-01284-JSW. The case specifies that the class members are "couriers who used the Postmates mobile program to complete at least one delivery to customers in the United States until May 2, 2019 inclusive"
Read also: How to fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments -- www.dollartreefeedback.com survey
- The submission of all application forms must be completed by 2/16/18
- Postmates have hired Shannon Liss-Riordan, Matthew D. Carlson, and Adelaide Pagano of Lichten & Liss-Riordan PC
- All members of the class who submit a valid claim are automatically appointed by a court counsel
- The Final Approval Hearing will take place at 9:00 am PT on 4/20/18 (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
The agreement to swallow $ 8.75 million is due to the reluctance to incur costs that may arise through the trial, although Postmates does not recognize any unlawful conduct on its part.
The exact amount of the calculation received by any one member is unknown, but experts close to the settlement provide for compensation as follows:
- Class Members in California will receive approximately $.14 per mile
- Massachusetts class members will receive roughly $ 0.20 per mile
- Class Members in New York and Washington, D.C. will receive approximately $.10 per mile
- Class users in other parts of the country, will receive about $ 0.07 per mile
Class members looking to contact the settlement administrator by mail can write to: Singer v. Postmates, c/o GCG, PO Box 10451, Dublin, OH 43017-4051. Class members who can use the phone can dial a number free 1-855-629-0735 (class members can also fire an email to: [email protected]