One Main Financial Offer
- Respond to a One Main Financial pre-qualified loan letter offer
- Requires the offer number and the last 4 digits of the SSN in order to begin
- The application should take between 4 to 8 minutes to complete (maybe a little for old people with bad vision)
OneMainFinancial.com/Offer is operated by OneMain Financial Group, LLC. OneMain Financial does not guarantee a loan even if the customer has an offer number (although this number will greatly increase the odds of approval as the applicant has already been prescreened).Advertisement:
Loan approval and actual loan terms depend on the applicants ability to meet the OneMain standard credit criteria (including credit history, income and debts) and the availability of collateral. Loan amounts will depend on the state in which the applicant resides and active duty military, their spouse or dependents covered by the Military Lending Act may not pledge any vehicle as collateral.Advertisement:
- A must for anyone in search of a loan at a decent rate
- The minimum loan amount in the state of California is ,000
- Loans can be used to pay down high interest credit card debt or fund a dream vacation
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain a loan
- Generally speaking loans range from ,500 to ,000
Who or what is OneMain Financial?
- Indiana based provider personal installment loans
- Founded in 1912 as the Commercial Credit in Baltimore, Maryland
- Operates 1,700 branches across 44 states and employs more than 10,000 people
Any questions in regards to the OneMainFinancial.com/Offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-742-5465. Those in search of Technical Web Assistance can dial 877-520-6246 (M-F 7am-7pm CT). The One Main Financial corporate office is headquartered at 601 NW Second St., Evansville, IN 47708. OneMain is currently traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol OMF is and rivaled by Avant and Lending Tree.