Discover Cash Back Rewards
- Discover credit card holders can redeem their cash back rewards online
- Discover.com/Redeem is managed by the Discover Bank who is Member FDIC (please note all mortgage loans are offered by Discover Home Loans, Inc.)
- Please note rewards never expire BUT Discover will credit the account if the account is closed or if the account has not been used it within 18 months
In order to redeem cash back bonus rewards online the member must access their Discover account with their User ID and Password. Once they have accessed their account they can redeem the rewards for cash back, pay with rewards when shopping at Amazon.com, obtain a gift card, or make a charitable donation. Most members will simply want to apply the rewards as a credit to their monthly Discover card bill.
- Members can have the cash back reward deposited into any bank account in the US (the member will have to provide Discover the bank routing and account number)
- Cash back cannot be requested in the form of money (i.e. or bills in the mail)
- Members who make a charitable donation will want to speak with their tax specialist in regards to a possible tax deduction
Redemption may not be available for approximately 24-48 hours if the members Discover card is reported lost or stolen. Card members can also dial 1-800-347-3085 24 hours a day/7 days a week in order to redeem they cash back rewards.