Comenity Children’s Place
- Access to the Children’s Place credit card by using account online
- A username and password are required to log in
- Short registration for new Children’s Place card holders
The Comenity Children’s Place credit card provide possibility to pay a bill, update credit card account information, enroll in paperless billing, and even print billing statements online. Please note the Comenity Capital Bank issues all My Place Rewards Credit Card accounts . Anyone can direct questions about a Comenity Children’s Place account to 1-866-254-9967 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00pm ET Monday thru Saturday (the call center is closed on Sundays and federally recognized Holidays to include New Year, Easter, Memorial, Christmas, Independence, Labor, and Thanksgiving).
Comenity Children’s Place credit card benefits?
- 30% discount for first purchase via the credit card (this applies to purchases made at Children’s Place location in U.S. and Puerto Rico only)
- 25% discount on the card holders kid’s birthday (there is no limit to the amount of kid’s birthdays as long as the kid is really the card members child)
- Every 100 points equals reward that can only be used at Children’s Place
- Comenity Children’s Place Credit card reward members will enjoy free shopping when ordering online
- The standard shipping in the contiguous U.S. is free but customers must pay for express or rush shipping
- the 30% off first purchase offer cannot be used in a closing store that is going out of business or combined with any other promotional offers
To reach Comenity Children’s Place via US Mail write to: Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003 Columbus, OH 43218-3003 (please include a return address and an account number for any credit card account related issues).