- A redeemed digital code is able to secure new movies and TV shows
- Additional movies come to the users digital collection with these codes
- This service is operated by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (a Division of NBC Universal)
While use the UPHE Redeem service it is necessary to enter redemption code and then select the retailer in which the purchase was made. Redemption codes can be found on the promotional insert found within the Blue-Ray packet. In some cases (but not all), the redemption code can be used to redeem both the UltraViolet and Digital Copy. After download MOST Digital Copy retailers let users to download a file of the movie to their computer or other devices. The promotional pack becomes void when redemption codes expire (if the code expires the customer have no one to blame but themselves as the redemption code takes awhile to expire). After protection customers can watch shows/movies on a TV, computer, tablet, or smart phone. Please note depending on the format chosen at redemption the TV Show/Movie can be streamed, download, or both. Using the UPHE redeem digital code after download of the show/movie provides opportunity to watch the movie/show as many times as you like!
UPHE Redeem online redemption and download quick summary
- Find the website provided on the package insert (usually it is uphe.com/redeem)
- Select the desired Digital Copy format
- Upon request, enter the redemption code found on the package insert
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download or send a Digital Copy
Anyone can direct questions about the UPHE Redeem service to their customer service. Please include the questions, the movie/tv show in question, a return email address and allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Read also: What do I want to complete the survey? See more about dollartreefeedback customer survey