Pay Now Anesthesiallc
- Take advantage of lighting fast payment gateway by anesthesiallc to make online payment in a moment
- Managed by ANESTHESIA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
- Users must have Internet connection and be able to read a paper statement (represented for people over the age of 60) in order to use it
It is compulsory to provide patients SSN (last 4 digits only), date of birth, and account number (it is situated on the top right hand corner of the statements) to use PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com. Any questions or for further assistance please contact the customer service department at the number located on the patients statement (this will be a toll free number). The access to the Anesthesiallc account allows users to pay down a medical bill with a valid credit card. Paynow.anesthesiallc.com currently accepts Capital One Cards, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover (PayPal is not yet an option but experts close to the firm predict it will become a payment option within the next year or three).Advertisement:
- Simple to use
- Requires Internet connection and a form of payment (i.e. credit card)
- Mailing cash is not accepted as a payment option
- Any unpaid bills will be sent to collections and the patient will soon receive a call from bothersome debt collectors
Who in the world is Anesthesiallc?!?
- Bills themselves as the “largest physician practice management software company specializing exclusively in the practice of anesthesia and pain management”
- Was created in 1979
- Dial 517-787-7438 to secure Insurance Inquiries of Patient Information
Questions about PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com can be answered by a customer service agent at 800.242.1131 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Finicky customers looking to reach the firm by US Mail can write to: Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, 255 West Michigan Avenue, Jackson, MI 49201 United States.